TERMS AND CONDITIONS – OUR 120 DAY SLEEP GUARANTEE
Selecting a new mattress is a very important decision. At Best Sleep we know how important a goodnights sleep is and we guarantee that you will sleep well on your new mattress. If you are not satisfied with the comfort of your mattress within 120 days of your purchase, we will do whatever we can to make sure you are sleeping well. Best Sleep is committed to helping you find the right mattress and to your healthy night’s sleep.
Your body takes time to adjust properly to a new mattress, so we require you to sleep on the mattress for at least 30 days. We will make every effort to find you the right mattress. If you are not happy with your mattress prior to the 120th day you can exchange or return your mattress. If you choose to do an exchange you are no longer eligible to do a return. this is available on premium mattress sets with a queen $599.99 price point or above. Exchange must be completed by the 120th day to be eligible.
You are eligible for one exchange only. The box foundation will not be exchanged unless you are exchanging to another brand.
If you choose to do a return of your mattress or downgrade to a lower priced mattress, all discounted, promotional and “free with purchase” items will be deducted from your refund at the full retail price and are not returnable with the mattress.
This excludes clearance center, as is, floor models, pillows, mattress protectors, sheets and other accessories, special order purchases and power/electric or adjustable bases.
The applicable transportation cost will be assessed for any orders outside of Las Vegas, Mesquite or St. George and must be paid prior to delivery/pick-up starting at $85.
All comfort exchanges or returns are subject to our drivers’ inspections at the time of the pick-up. any offensive odors (smoke, pets, food, etc.) soiling, or damage will void a comfort exchange and make you ineligible for a refund. To be eligible to return or exchange the mattress must be in pristine condition with no soiling or evidence of any type of soiling on the mattress.
We recommend a stain proof mattress protector to insure your sleep guarantee.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE:
- All bedding items (including mattress protectors, pillows and linens)
- Floor samples, close-out items, accessories and “as-is” items
- Delivery fees
- Special orders
- All sales orders over 60 days to include Lay-A-Ways (deposit may be used as an in-store credit only)
You will be contacted the morning of delivery and given a 3 hour window. If you do not receive this call, please contact us at the store you purchased from.
- Please have your entrance, pathway and room ready for delivery. Have breakables moved from pathway and room. Please have any existing furniture moved and please understand that we cannot move any furniture or electronics that you own. Also, for pet safety please ensure they are not in the pathway during delivery.
- If the Driver determines that the delivery could cause damage to your home, you will be required to sign a Release of Liability to complete the delivery.
- As a service, we will remove your old mattress and boxspring upon request prior to the delivery, but only if it is in sanitary condition and equal to the amount delivered.
- There must be someone 18 years old or older to accept delivery. Proof of age may be required.
- Finance orders will require a signature from someone with a valid state issued ID
- If you are not home for your delivery there will be a re-delivery fee of $50.00.
For your protection, please have your identification available if you plan to pick-up your purchase.
Pick-Up Hours vary by location. Please contact the store you purchased from.
- We are happy to assist you in your pick-up, but Best Sleep will not take responsibility for any personal injuries, damage to personal properties, vehicle, items purchased or subsequent damage as a result of the loading, securing and transporting of the purchase.
- Please be sure to bring pads and/or blankets to protect your bedding and rope to tie down your purchase. You are responsible for securing your new merchandise.
Finance terms will not be changed from the terms signed for on the contract/authorization slip. No verbal contracts are valid.
Due to the specific nature of Special Orders, they are neither cancelable or refundable.
Cash and check payments will be refunded by check; refunds of check payments will be issued a minimum of 15 business days after receipt of initial payment. Bankcard payments will be credited back to the bankcard from which original payment was made within 10 business days. If that card cannot be produced, you have the option of receiving an in-store credit. Excludes weekends and holidays.